AI Cloud Translator (Westin from Taiwan)

AI Cloud Translator (Westin from Taiwan)

Gary Lu
 Dear Product planner,
It’s our pleasure to contact you by this chance.
We Westin is Taiwanese supplier who makes IT products.
Herein we would like to introduce a innovated for your reference.
Attached please find the introduction of this product for your evaluation.
Our company has run the business for more than 22 years, focusing on the
strict QC with long-term business relationship is our belief.
Any further inquiry, please feel free to advise, we are looking forward to
serving you, thanks a lot!

Best Regards,
Gary Lu
Westin Technology Co., Ltd.
Tel: +886-2-22287531 ext.506
E-mail: [hidden email]
<http://edm.mail01.mg6.newsleopard.com/r2.htm?l=000000006514e5bb01654154647e4037&x1=00000000653423560165414a90e81136&x2=000000006534235601654149989c7071>

You are subscribed to email updates from Gary Lu
<mailto:Gary Lu<[hidden email]>>
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe
<http://edm.mail01.mg6.newsleopard.com/u.htm?t=1〈=en&x1=00000000653423560165414a90e81136&x2=000000006534235601654149989c7071>
now. Email delivery powered by NewsLeopard
<http://edm.mail01.mg6.newsleopard.com/r3.htm?t=2&x1=00000000653423560165414a90e81136&x2=000000006534235601654149989c7071>