ARM Support (GSOC) - Looking for a Mentor

ARM Support (GSOC) - Looking for a Mentor

Ali Amaim
Dear Sir/Madam,
I'm really interested in developing drivers, improving support for embedded
boards (Specially ARM Processors), I dunno where to start or who to talk
to, I just need some guidance and I am up for a task right now (As a test
for my skills to see if I can continue, an assurance for the mentor). I'm
looking forward to speak to a potential mentor and tell what I know.
Thank you.

--
*Ali Amr Farouk*

+201002442989 | [hidden email]