Quantcast

ATTENTION

Mirabel
Dear friend,

I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting that fund transferred to a Swiss account.

I did not forget your past effort to assist me despite the fact that it failed us somehow so I kept some amount for you in my own appreciation for your compensation.

Now I want you to contact my secretary on this information below:
NAME: Mr Donald Oscar
EMAIL: [hidden email]

Contact him and ask him to send you the total sum of $3,850,000.00 (Three Million Eight Hundred and fifty Thousand US Dollars) in a certified international bank draft issued from UBS AG, Switzerland, which I have kept for your compensation.

So contact him immediately on his- Email: ([hidden email]) and send him the below information to enable him dispatch your bank draft to you through UPS/DHL Courier service and give you the tracking number

1. YOUR FULL NAME:
2. YOUR ADDRESS:
3. TELEPHONE NUMBER:

Best regards,