Anjuta missing package

Frank-3
Hello, Fresh FreeBSD user here. Found Anjuta on my first FreeBSD
install when I loaded all desktops -GNOME and KDE.
Made a project, All worked well.
Decided to refine my install, and redid my FreeBSD install. Found a
problem with barebones install.

With no KDE -Anjuta has error in begining when making an GTK
application>>GTK3>2.9.10..

I tracked the problem down to a missing package dependency. Anjuta
needs PKGCONF package installed to work correctly.

Thank You and Keep Up the Great Work..

Re: Anjuta missing package

Koop Mast-2
On Sat, 2015-09-05 at 05:07 -0400, Frank wrote:

> Hello, Fresh FreeBSD user here. Found Anjuta on my first FreeBSD
> install when I loaded all desktops -GNOME and KDE.
> Made a project, All worked well.
> Decided to refine my install, and redid my FreeBSD install. Found a
> problem with barebones install.
>
> With no KDE -Anjuta has error in begining when making an GTK
> application>>GTK3>2.9.10..
>
> I tracked the problem down to a missing package dependency. Anjuta
> needs PKGCONF package installed to work correctly.
>
> Thank You and Keep Up the Great Work..

Committed, thanks for the suggestion!

-Koop