Answer our survey➜ Apply bonus code # Costco002➜ Receive a gift🎁 !...

Answer our survey➜ Apply bonus code # Costco002➜ Receive a gift🎁 !...

freebsd-gnome mailing list
COSTCO

WHOLESALE

Welcome to Cotsco (Get Up To 95% Discount)

Dear [hidden email],

We are opening a new warehouse and today is your lucky day.

We have chosen 250 Canadian consumers to participate in a brief
survey

of Costco.

Please tell us your experience about Costco servies and as a
thank you,

you can select from several exclusive offer rewards!

All participants will receive (1) optional reward. Choose between

electronics, Health,and skin care products.

Your unique bonus code is: Costco002

Click on "START" to continue

Confirmer

START ( http://tgr.insidemehc.com/ga/click/2-144372264-7824-117071-228752-184655-1bc25d687c-b418104c08 )

Act fast, product availability is running low!

. ( http://tgr.insidemehc.com/ga/click/2-144372264-7824-117071-228752-184656-95426dfe74-b418104c08 )