Anyone wants to finish the Kingsoft WPS Office port

Anyone wants to finish the Kingsoft WPS Office port

Pedro Giffuni-4
Hi guys;

While I am a fan of the native tools, some competition is always good
:). I have heard many good things of Kingsoft WPS Office, which is
freely available for linux and apparently the WPS community fixed the
CentOS issues that were stopping this from working on the linuxulator.

I started a port but I have no time to finish it, plus linux ports are
not my cup of tea.

Perhaps anyone feels like giving it a spin it?

https://people.freebsd.org/~pfg/ports/linux-wps-office.tgz

Enjoy,

Pedro.