Are you interested inSAP & other Technology Users List?

Are you interested inSAP & other Technology Users List?

SAP & other Technology Users Database
Hi,

Hope you having a great day!

Would you be interested in acquiring the list of customers or companies using SAP?

Data Fields Contains: Name, Title, Email Address, Fax Number, Company Name, Current Address, Country Name, State/Province, City Name, Zip Code, Contact Number, Employee size, SIC Code, Industry, NAICS and Web Address.

We provide the Database across North America, EMEA, APAC and Latin America.

We also have other Technology Users like: IBM, Oracle, MS Dynamics, AWS, Avast, Pfsense, Sonicwall, Bitdefender, Cylance, Mcafee, AVG, Fortinet, Webroot, Avira, and many more.

If you�re interested please let me know the geography and job title you are looking out to target for so that we can provide you with counts, pricing, sample file and more information in my next email.

Await your response!

Thanks

--
Alex Martin
DZ Prospecting LLC

This email was sent to [hidden email], by Global elist Email ListManager.
To opt-out of any future messages, please use the url below:-
http://login.messagehorizon.com/unsub.php?0131898020541-00-freebsd-user-groups@...
We will respect your decision to receive no further emails from us.