Attendee Mailing list of GSHRC- 2018

Mounica Vanessa
Hi,

Would you be interested in the purchasing the "Attendee Mailing list of
Granite State Human Resources Conference - HRC 2018 ?"

Our Data Contains:   First Name, Last Name, Title, Company, Website, Phone
number,  Email addresses,  mailing addresses, Country etc. in an excel
sheet.

Please let me know your interest to send you the number of attendees and
cost.

Awaiting your reply

Regards,

Mounica Vanessa,

Marketing Executive

To remove from this mailing: reply with subject line as "leave out."