Autocad clients records

lavinia.sanders
Hi,

would you be interested in acquiring AutoCAD Users List for your marketing
campaign?
We provide the Database across North America, EMEA, APAC and Latin America.

Some of AutoCAD users like: Solid works, Catia, Revit, AutoCAD Civil 3D,
AutoCAD LT, AutoCAD Mechanical and many more.

Information fields: Names, Title, Email, Phone, Company Name, Company URL,
Company physical address, SIC Code, Industry, Company Size (Revenue and
Employee).

Note: If AutoCAD Clients is not important to you please answer back with
your Objective Criteria or Industry you are hoping to focus for your
advertising effort, we have a wide range of target business sector
accessible.

If you are interested, let me know your targeted geography so that I will
get back to you with the counts and more information.

Regards,

Lavinia Sanders

Marketing Executive

If you are not interested in receiving further emails, please answer back
with "overlook" in the title.