Avaya Products and Services DB

Lisa Evans
Good Day,

Would you be interested in acquiring a list of Companies or Clients using Avaya products and services?

We also have other technology: Cisco, Shoretel, Mitel, SAP, Salesforce, Oracle, SAS, Verizon, Sprint, Qwest, and many more..

We provide contacts from all over globe: North America, EMEA, Asia Pacific and LATAM.

Please review and let me know which industry you would need the contact list and I will get back to you with counts, pricing and more information in my next email.

Await your response.

Best Regards,

Lisa Evans

Demand Generation- Technology Database