*BSD Consultant with kernel porting experience for a 3 month project in Santa Clara, CA.

*BSD Consultant with kernel porting experience for a 3 month project in Santa Clara, CA.

Javier Diaz-5
Hi Folks,

I am seeking a *BSD Consultant with kernel porting experience for a 3
month project in Santa Clara, CA.

Expertise with NetBSD, OpenBSD or Free BSD is fin. You will be porting
NetBSD to PPC processor. Plus look at NetBSD issues on PPC. We have an
older version OS and want the consultant to bring new version of OS on
PPC. version 1.54 to version 3.

Please note, you are required to work onsite Mon-Fri (40hrs week) in
Santa Clara, CA. Please contact me if you are interested.

Best,

Javier Diaz
Embedded Resource Group
San Jose, CA