BSD-PL

Mariusz Zaborski
Hello,

We are organizing first BSD-PL meet up in Warsaw, Poland.
If you are interested to meet up in Warsaw and talk about
BSD systems please join us.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-polish-bsd-user-group-1-meetup-tickets-45941857332

Mariusz Zaborski
oshogbo//vx | http://oshogbo.vexillium.org
FreeBSD commiter | https://freebsd.org
Software developer | http://wheelsystems.com
If it's not broken, let's fix it till it is!!1

Re: BSD-PL

Dmitry Salychev
Hello, Mariusz.

Which language are you going to use during the meep up?
English or Polish?

Re: BSD-PL

Mariusz Zaborski
Hi Dmitry,

On Tue, May 15, 2018 at 06:33:28PM +0200, Dmitry Salychev wrote:
> Hello, Mariusz.
>
> Which language are you going to use during the meep up?
> English or Polish?
We was planing to use mainly Polish - because our main goal is to promote BSD in
Poland and we feel that using native language can help with that.
But we are also aware that there also people who don't speak Polish in Poland,
but we are not sure how many of them is interested in BSD :)
If there will be some group of people who don't speak Polish, and most of people
at the meeting will agree then we can consider changing that.

Some presentation in future will be done in English.

Mariusz Zaborski
oshogbo//vx | http://oshogbo.vexillium.org
FreeBSD commiter | https://freebsd.org
Software developer | http://wheelsystems.com
If it's not broken, let's fix it till it is!!1

Re: BSD-PL

Dmitry Salychev
Mariusz,

yeah, I understand. I live in Krakow and would want to
visit such event mainly because I'm heavily interested in
FreeBSD and use it already as my desktop and server OS.

Well, I think I'll visit meet up anyway :)

Regards,

- Dmitry