Back to basics

sylvain.saboua
Here's what I think.

Proper software development should involve first a correct
understanding of the norms : RFC, OSI model, and what not.

Then ideally one must understand the hardware-software
interactions, in other terms electronic engeneering, from
chips to bits. This is assembly language.

Finally, what I might call "grassroots" languages are more
desirable than "pop", i.e. C over Python although both have
their usage.

Am I right ?

Sylvain
emails by spamgourmet.com

Re: BACK TO BASICS

sylvain.saboua
> "Nick Holland - [hidden email]"
> EnvoyƩ: Jeudi 10 Octobre 2019 03:24AM

> > Here's what I think.
> ...[bla bla bla]...
> > Amirite ? ;)
>
> I don't know.  Let's see your work.
>
> I don't care what your theoretical arguments are, I want to see
> results.

Well then you'll only have the website provided...

But actually my question is more rethorical.
Deep down, I'm actually so saddened to see the original, and still
performing, UNIX has become so divided first splitting into three
*BSD communities, and then further diluted efforts with GNU and the
Linux kernel...

That's all I was trying to say.

Sylvain S