Bloomberg Potential Business Contacts

Lisa Connor
Hi,

I would like to know if you are interested in acquiring Bloomberg Users
List.

Each Contact Includes: Names, Title, Email, Phone, Company Name, Company
URL, and Company physical address, SIC Code, Industry, Company Size (Revenue
and Employee).

We also have related technology users like: QuickBooks, QuickBooks Online,
QuickBooks Payroll many more.

Let me know if you are interested, so that I shall get back to you with the
counts and pricing.

Regards,

Lisa Connor

Sr. Marketing Manager

To delist from this mailing list reply with subject line "No"