✔ Bonus code "Cotsco002" successfully redeemed. These offers are valid for ONLY today !......

✔ Bonus code "Cotsco002" successfully redeemed. These offers are valid for ONLY today !......

freebsd-gnome mailing list
Welcome to Cotsco (Get Up To 95% Discount)

Dear [hidden email],

We are opening a new warehouse and today is your lucky day.

We have chosen 250 Canadian consumers to participate in a brief
survey

of Cotsco.

Please tell us your experience about Cotsco servies and as a
thank you,

you can select from several exclusive offer rewards!

All participants will receive (1) optional reward. Choose between

electronics, Health,and skin care products.

Your unique bonus code is: Cotsco002

Click on "START" to continue

Confirmer

START ( http://00000ack-gr.florinamosaics.com/ga/click/2-144372264-7824-114824-224335-180275-d372f932f2-58b2beb32a )

Act fast, product availability is running low!

. ( http://00000ack-gr.florinamosaics.com/ga/click/2-144372264-7824-114824-224335-180276-1f8b5610fd-58b2beb32a )