C2H interrupt causing kernel panics

Farhan Khan
Hi all,

I have a kernel panic question. When I load my module with the firmware and
turn it on (ifconfig wlan0 up) it will start receiving C2H interrupts.
Great. But I noticed that if I unload the module *without* running
"ifconfig wlan0 down", it will trigger a kernel panic.

It appears this is caused by a C2H interrupt function still running after
the module is unloaded. If I bring the interface down, I have no problems.
Am I missing something here? Is there a proper way to disable C2H
interrupts?

Farhan Khan
PGP Fingerprint: B28D 2726 E2BC A97E 3854 5ABE 9A9F 00BC D525 16EE