Cannot delete jail folder

Grégory Reinbold
Hi,

I have installed a jail using ezjail-admin for testing the solution.
After testing, I want to delete the jail using:

# ezjail-admin delete jailname

I see in the man page, the elete argument: only deletes ezjail's control
file for the selected jail as well as /etc/fstab.jailname.

So, I tried to delete the folder manually using:

# rm -rf /usr/jails/jailname

Result: /usr/jailname/test/var/empty

My root are not able to delete this directory, so how I can it?

Regards

--
Grégory Reinbold

Re: Cannot delete jail folder

Richard Gallamore
chflags -R 0 will remove any system flags that may causing issues deleting.

Hope this helps

Richard Gallamore

On Sun, Jun 11, 2017 at 8:13 AM, Grégory Reinbold <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have installed a jail using ezjail-admin for testing the solution. After
> testing, I want to delete the jail using:
>
> # ezjail-admin delete jailname
>
> I see in the man page, the elete argument: only deletes ezjail's control
> file for the selected jail as well as /etc/fstab.jailname.
>
> So, I tried to delete the folder manually using:
>
> # rm -rf /usr/jails/jailname
>
> Result: /usr/jailname/test/var/empty
>
> My root are not able to delete this directory, so how I can it?
>

> Regards
>
> --
> Grégory Reinbold

Re: Cannot delete jail folder