Cant add more than 4 vif to VM

R0me0 ***
Hi there,

I am trying to add 6 vif to OpenBSD VM

But the maximum allowed is 4

If I add more than 4 I receive the follow message:

d0v0 Over-allocation for domain 1: 262401 > 262400

is there any configuration to add more vif's?

Also I have added xen-netback.netback_max_groups=12 which I thought could
fix. But no.

Thanks in advance,

Re: Cant add more than 4 vif to VM

R0me0 ***
Researching a little more, and based on some posts around the internet, I
was able to add more than 4 vif. the trick was to pass to vif's  "type=vif
" on HVM builder :)

That's it

:)