Checking in on an inquiry about a broken link on javascript

Checking in on an inquiry about a broken link on javascript

Victoria Lipnick
Hi Administrator,

I've reported a broken link on your site cropforge.org/plugins/scmcvs/cvsweb.php/Mutant_Demo/WEB-INF/validator-rules.xml?annotate=1.1;cvsroot=irfgc that links to http://javascript.internet.com/ and haven't heard back, so I just wanted to verify whether you're the right person to contact? If not, could you direct me to the person maintaining the website? If you would be interested in updating your website, I have a similar resource that you are more than welcome to use to update. Let me know!

Link Replacement Option: http://www.engineeringdegree.net/resources/javascript-resources/

Best,
Victoria Lipnick