Cloud computing device factory

Utwxxy
   Hi friend,

   Hope u are well.

   This is dannie from Shenzhen Share Technology
   Co.,Ltd.(www.sharethinclient.com)We are one top MINI PC & Thin Client
   manufacturer in the global market.With producing capacity more than
   10,000units each week,we owns our own R&D team,SMT factory,production
   and assembly workshop.

   Furthermore,u know,the knowledge and the know-how sometimes is more
   important than the machines and equipments.Fortunately,we have
   accumulated enough producing and management know-how from our 8 years
   export experience.We are sure we can help you to reduce ur
   international sourcing costs. Warranty 3 years for mini PC and 14
   months for thin client,OEM service is support. Recently some discount
   is offered for specific model,such as WIN CE thin client & windows mini
   PC.

   Now the promotion price for AMD mini PC is 82.65USD/unit!More details
   can be sent if u are interested in.
   Warranty 3 years,OEM service is support.

   Best regards,

   Dannie

   Skye:sharestation

   Cell:8615899871820