Consent to continue receiving travel promotions

Consent to continue receiving travel promotions

Voyage Hone
We are currently reviewing our email list in preparation for the changes in Canadian email laws. We would like the opportunity to continue sending you special travel offers and travel tips that we feel are right for you based on your expressed interests. Because of our existing relationship, we have your implied consent. We would also appreciate you giving us your express consent:

Click here to give permission to receive travel specials and tips:

If you would prefer to not receive further marketing emails from us, please reply with the word remove in the subject line. We appreciate your business and relationship and look forward to building many new and exciting travel experiences together.

 Sincerely,

Voyage Hone
109 Rue Dequoy
St Gabriel De Brandon, QC J0K 2N0