Consulting: Embedded FreeBSD ARM Configuration / Development

Consulting: Embedded FreeBSD ARM Configuration / Development

Matt Dooner
Hello,

I am currently looking for someone with experience with embedded FreeBSD on
ARM to help myself and a client get networking up on an am335x-based SoM.
We are based in Glasgow, UK and my client is a manufacturer of industrial
wireless equipment. An ideal candidate will be based in the UK or Europe,
but we will also consider candidates further afield based on experience. We
can make arrangements for remote working.

It's possible that we just need help getting the configuration correct, but
it is also possible that some driver development wil be required. You can
find more details about the issue on the freebsd-net mailing list:
https://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-net/2015-March/041660.html

Please get in touch if you'd be interested in taking on this work.

Regards,
Matt Dooner
Dooner Consulting Ltd
http://www.doonerconsulting.com