Danish FreeBSD Developer hates jews collectively

Danish FreeBSD Developer hates jews collectively

ossobserver
Background: Apparently a FreeBSD developer, a viking looking fellow,
has been hiding a secret: just as many of his predecessors in the Danish
cities during WWII (collaborators); He has a disdain for "the jews"
collectively.

(No great surprise: he is a european, and past actions speak louder than
any present words.)

Thus he blaims them collectively for the modern military slaughter of
innocents we see from all modern militaries (Usually it's the USA
however)

Apparently there was a debate, you can see it here:
https://twitter.com/bsdphk/status/1126199508449341440

He also seems to lament the Danish uprisings against the nazis of the
past (which he sees as not the finest thing).

So he's clearly a white who hates the jews.
He probably has no problem with white women ruling over him, ofcourse:
that's "the way it should be".

Then someone decided to attempt to "CoC" him (report him and get him
thrown out of FreeBSD).

No man should be thrown out of a code project for their beliefs
regarding endless slaughter. Slaughter is the "work" of men: and it is
right for them to have an opinion regarding it - it is only natural. The
blacksmith has an opinion on the qualities of various sourced iron, the
thresher: his grain, and the man: in what ways and quantities blood
should be shed.

(Women should be thrown out of code projects before they utter a word,
naturally, for banning men from marrying young girls, ofcourse (YHWH
allows men to marry young girls: Devarim chapter 22 verse 28 (na'ar
(hebrew masoretic text: child)) (padia (greek septuagint: child))
(puella (latin vulgate: young girl)))

So, in furtherance of the principal that men, who are murderous by
blood, should be free to discuss their ancestral occupation:
Poul-Henning Kamp has been sent this message regarding license
revocation and gratis non-exclusive license:
https://lkml.org/lkml/2019/5/9/434

"No slaughter" is a ... valid ... view. At least for a time. It is his
right to hold it, Though not a realistic view

Re: Danish FreeBSD Developer hates jews collectively

Michael Butler
On 2019-05-09 14:03, [hidden email] wrote:
> Background: Apparently a FreeBSD developer, a viking looking fellow,

Further miscellaneous dribble elided ..

This has no place on this mailing list. Take your hate someplace else,

        imb

Re: Danish FreeBSD Developer hates jews collectively

Enji Cooper

> On May 9, 2019, at 11:03 AM, [hidden email] wrote:

This is the only reply I’m going to give to this thread that seems like obvious troll bait.

As a native English speaker who often gets into debates about controversial issues with respect to concepts like classism, LGBTIQ issues, race issues, etc, the argument phk@ made wasn’t necessary in favor of anti-semitism from the perspective of hating Jewish people or their culture/religion; it was more or less commentary about policy issues with Israelis vs Palestine, apartheid, the Gaza strip occupation and the fact that some of the Israeli people aren’t acting out against the issues between both parties in an attempt to end the conflict. With this in mind, it was a poorly worded response which led to a slippery slope in a discussion, done on a social medium (Twitter) that seems to get blown out of proportion really quickly (trolls and misinterpretation abound).

This kind of reasoning presented sounds a lot like cognitive dissonance employed by the far-right in America vs individuals like Rep. Ilhan Omar, etc, where they play the victim in order to make leftist groups look like they tolerate hate against certain groups (in this case Jewish people). Does that mean that the left has anti-Semites? Yes, it can happen, regardless of one’s political allegiance if one is to believe the left vs right dichotomy (which I think is largely poppycock, meant to separate groups via tribalism, etc). However, I think a number of people are reading between the tea leaves in this thread.

Do I think phk@ and others should potentially take a step back from the discussion and avoid digging a larger hole than has already been dug? Yes. It’s not my business to make people do that though, since I’m not in a leadership/policy making position.

-Enji

PS I am not representing the FreeBSD project; I am only representing my personal opinion.

Re: Danish FreeBSD Developer hates jews collectively

Igor Mozolevsky-2
On Thu, 9 May 2019 at 19:07, <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Background: Apparently a FreeBSD developer, a viking looking fellow,
> has been hiding a secret: just as many of his predecessors in the Danish
> cities during WWII (collaborators); He has a disdain for "the jews"
> collectively.

<snip>

Freedom of expression exists to protect the rights of others to
express views one might find distasteful; for a likeable/favourable
expression needs no protection---it's axiomatically welcome. When
opposing views are oppressed through gross generalisation and appeal
to emotion, it is a clear sign that those who oppose a particular
unpalatable expression lack logical argument to oppose it. For that
reason, while I might (or might not) disagree with any particular
expression, I would defend their right to express their views without
fear, and implore others to do same while pointing big fingers of
shame at those who actively suppress or oppress fundamental human
freedoms!

--
Igor M.

Re: Danish FreeBSD Developer hates jews collectively

Alexandre C. Guimarães-2
And this subject is on the -CURRENT (FreeBSD development) mail list
because...

On Thu, May 09, 2019 at 06:03:04PM +0000, [hidden email] wrote:

> Background: Apparently a FreeBSD developer, a viking looking fellow,  has
> been hiding a secret: just as many of his predecessors in the Danish cities
> during WWII (collaborators); He has a disdain for "the jews" collectively.
>
> (No great surprise: he is a european, and past actions speak louder than any
> present words.)
>
> Thus he blaims them collectively for the modern military slaughter of
> innocents we see from all modern militaries (Usually it's the USA however)
>
> Apparently there was a debate, you can see it here:
> https://twitter.com/bsdphk/status/1126199508449341440
>
> He also seems to lament the Danish uprisings against the nazis of the past
> (which he sees as not the finest thing).
>
> So he's clearly a white who hates the jews.
> He probably has no problem with white women ruling over him, ofcourse:
> that's "the way it should be".
>
> Then someone decided to attempt to "CoC" him (report him and get him thrown
> out of FreeBSD).
>
> No man should be thrown out of a code project for their beliefs regarding
> endless slaughter. Slaughter is the "work" of men: and it is right for them
> to have an opinion regarding it - it is only natural. The blacksmith has an
> opinion on the qualities of various sourced iron, the thresher: his grain,
> and the man: in what ways and quantities blood should be shed.
>
> (Women should be thrown out of code projects before they utter a word,
> naturally, for banning men from marrying young girls, ofcourse (YHWH allows
> men to marry young girls: Devarim chapter 22 verse 28 (na'ar (hebrew
> masoretic text: child)) (padia (greek septuagint: child)) (puella (latin
> vulgate: young girl)))
>
> So, in furtherance of the principal that men, who are murderous by blood,
> should be free to discuss their ancestral occupation: Poul-Henning Kamp has
> been sent this message regarding license revocation and gratis non-exclusive
> license: https://lkml.org/lkml/2019/5/9/434
>
> "No slaughter" is a ... valid ... view. At least for a time. It is his right
> to hold it, Though not a realistic view
Best Regards,
Alexandre C. Guimarães.
https://bitbucket.org/rigoletto-freebsd/

Re: Danish FreeBSD Developer hates jews collectively

Poul-Henning Kamp
--------
In message <[hidden email]>, [hidden email]
t writes:

You forgot to include this link:

        http://phk.freebsd.dk/sagas/israel/

--
Poul-Henning Kamp       | UNIX since Zilog Zeus 3.20
[hidden email]         | TCP/IP since RFC 956

Re: Danish FreeBSD Developer hates jews collectively

Greg V

On May 9, 2019 10:16:35 PM GMT+03:00, Enji Cooper <[hidden email]> wrote:

>> On May 9, 2019, at 11:03 AM, [hidden email] wrote:
>
>This is the only reply I’m going to give to this thread that seems like
>obvious troll bait.

Oh yeah, if you see anything mentioning "GPL revocation", it's most likely the work of That Guy:

https://redd.it/b8wwhk https://redd.it/antkt3

Looks like low-effort spamming of Reddit was so unsatisfying that he went back to high-effort trolling.

Re: Danish FreeBSD Developer hates jews collectively

Rozhuk Ivan-2
On Thu, 09 May 2019 18:03:04 +0000
[hidden email] wrote:

> Background: Apparently a FreeBSD developer, a viking looking fellow,
> has been hiding a secret: just as many of his predecessors in the
> Danish cities during WWII (collaborators); He has a disdain for "the
> jews" collectively.

Who cares!?

Re: Danish FreeBSD Developer hates jews collectively

Steffen Nurpmeso-2
Rozhuk Ivan wrote in <20190510073249.73a17721@rimwks>:
 |On Thu, 09 May 2019 18:03:04 +0000
 |[hidden email] wrote:
 |
 |> Background: Apparently a FreeBSD developer, a viking looking fellow,
 |> has been hiding a secret: just as many of his predecessors in the
 |> Danish cities during WWII (collaborators); He has a disdain for "the
 |> jews" collectively.
 |>
 |
 |Who cares!?

I want to point out one thing.  No, two.  One is that i concur
with all left hand side arguments of PHKs blog post that was
linked a 100 percent.  But that is my personal opinion.

The second is, and i think this is important, because over the
centuries it occasionally is forgotten by spiritless people like
the Nazis and then, short, "leads to massacres", small or
otherwise overwhelming, etc., and, furthermore, in difference to
the time before the first world war there was a tremendous amount
of spirit and art in the heaven under which we live, meaning that
topics were on the table, newspapers, universities, club talks
etc.  The "Jew" as in anti-semitism has never been anything else
than an allegory of bad characteristics present in each and every
homo sapiens sapiens (that cheetah thing).

It is an allegory.  Back in the day people like Richard Wagner
pointed their finger onto the yews and often in a way that
"everybody" knew that three fingers would point back, so even more
simple minded people would understand it is an allegory, and the
brain f.....s would also have something to talk about.  Of course
it is true when Carl Dahlhaus says that "real Jews" had to stand
the consequences ([Wagner] "macht es dem Judentum – der Allegorie,
für die dann die realen Juden einstehen müssen"), but during the
time of Wagner no Jew had to suffer in Germany.  That was over
half a century later, and Mr.  Dahlhaus lived even later than
that.
But guess what the wonderful Daniel Barenboim reaped when he
and his orchestre started playing a Wagner piece in Israel?
Fanatic old-style jews started screaming and other terror.

Todays standards are mindless and dumb.  They guzzle life on
earth.  There is no Richard Wagner.  People are as wise and
intelligent as back then, they penetrated the physical, chemical,
biological essence of life intellectually even further than back
then, but they lost soul and spirit just as much, or even more.
No one dares to cross any line, while at the same time guzzling
life on earth.  That is pathological, that is delirious.
In short.  I am an antisemitist.  But this has nothing to do with
real Jews.  Despite that, the situation in Israel is
a catastrophe, and in Jemen, but let's just not talk about it.
Will ya?

--steffen

|Der Kragenbaer,                The moon bear,
|der holt sich munter           he cheerfully and one by one
|einen nach dem anderen runter  wa.ks himself off
|(By Robert Gernhardt)

Re: Danish FreeBSD Developer hates jews collectively

Robert Wing
At the cost of sending more spam to the FreeBSD-Current mailing list...

I'm posting the following excerpt taken from the FreeBSD website as a
reminder to those subscribed to this list and who continue to spam it:

"This is the mailing list for users of freebsd-current. It includes
warnings about new features coming out in -current that will affect the
users, and instructions on steps that must be taken to remain -current.
Anyone running "current" must subscribe to this list."

It would be greatly appreciated if you would please quit spamming me (and
others) with things not related to freebsd-current.

That'd be great...

p.s.

if you insist on continuing this thread, please remove freebsd-current from
your replies.

On Fri, May 10, 2019 at 10:26 AM Steffen Nurpmeso <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> [...]
> earth.  There is no Richard Wagner.  People are as wise and
> intelligent as back then, they penetrated the physical, chemical,
> biological essence of life intellectually even further than back
> then, but they lost soul and spirit just as much, or even more.
> No one dares to cross any line, while at the same time guzzling
> life on earth.  That is pathological, that is delirious.
> In short.  I am an antisemitist.  But this has nothing to do with
> real Jews.  Despite that, the situation in Israel is
> a catastrophe, and in Jemen, but let's just not talk about it.
> Will ya?
>
> --steffen
> |
> |Der Kragenbaer,                The moon bear,
> |der holt sich munter           he cheerfully and one by one
> |einen nach dem anderen runter  wa.ks himself off
> |(By Robert Gernhardt)

Re: Danish FreeBSD Developer hates jews collectively

Benjamin Cance-2
It's irrelevant.

One person's opinion means nothing in the scope of a multigenerational
project.

On Fri, May 10, 2019, 14:24 Steffen Nurpmeso <[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]
> earth.  There is no Richard Wagner.  People are as wise and
> intelligent as back then, they penetrated the physical, chemical,
> biological essence of life intellectually even further than back
> then, but they lost soul and spirit just as much, or even more.
> No one dares to cross any line, while at the same time guzzling
> life on earth.  That is pathological, that is delirious.
> In short.  I am an antisemitist.  But this has nothing to do with
> real Jews.  Despite that, the situation in Israel is
> a catastrophe, and in Jemen, but let's just not talk about it.
> Will ya?
>
> --steffen
> |
> |Der Kragenbaer,                The moon bear,
> |der holt sich munter           he cheerfully and one by one
> |einen nach dem anderen runter  wa.ks himself off
> |(By Robert Gernhardt)

Re: Danish FreeBSD Developer hates jews collectively

On Fri, 10 May 2019 20:22:31 +0200
Steffen Nurpmeso <[hidden email]> wrote:

>  |> Background: Apparently a FreeBSD developer, a viking looking
> fellow, |> has been hiding a secret: just as many of his predecessors
> in the |> Danish cities during WWII (collaborators); He has a disdain
> for "the |> jews" collectively.
>  |>
>  |Who cares!?
>
> I want to point out one thing.  No, two.  One is that i concur
> with all left hand side arguments of PHKs blog post that was
> linked a 100 percent.  But that is my personal opinion.

I mean that this is "tech" resource about freebsd.
Who and what doing outside source tree is irrelivant.

[hidden email] - idiot.
CoC - stupid thing.

PS: sorry for offtopic.