Dear Purchasing Manager freebsd-cluster@freebsd.org

Katrina Huang
Good Day!
This is Katrina from J & Y Toys company,
We are professional in toy design,manufacturing and export for more 15 years,
With CE,EN71,7P,ASTM,FCC & EN62115 Certifications,good quality,
competitive prices,excellent designs and on time delivery,
Our toys are selling very well in the international market.
We are among the key suppliers for some world famous brands.
Would you like to check our most popular toys for year 2018 for a reference?

Thanks & Best regards,
Katrina Huang(Export Sales Manager)