Did you know that your Seznam Settings 1.2 add-on can easily become cross-browser?

Did you know that your Seznam Settings 1.2 add-on can easily become cross-browser?

Jeff Camara
Hi Kev Needham,

We can add more value to your Seznam Settings 1.2 add-on by
converting it to be supported by all major browsers using our Addons
framework toolkit.

It means that we significantly decrease development time, since we write
just one code that works in all major browsers with just slight adjustments,
greatly increasing maintainability of the code.

Currently our Addons framework toolkit supports the following browsers:

-Internet Explorer

-Firefox

-Chrome

-Safari

-Opera

We look forward to working with you and showing you our commitment to your
development needs.

For more information on the Add-on framework toolkit, please contact me at
Jeff Camara (925) 989-9505, or at [hidden email]  Skype jeff.camara

Or visit our website:

http://www.besttoolbars.net/products/addon_framework/

Best Regards,
Jeff Camara | Head of North American and European Operations

Toolbar Studio Inc. | 901 N. Pitt Street, Suite 325 | Alexandria | Virginia|
22314 | United States

Click on the link below to Unsubscribe: