Help us manage and direct one of the most advanced and innovative
growing operations environments in the LBS space with a 99.999% uptime.
In addition to the usual strong people management, vendor management,
planning, and budgeting skills required for a director-level job, we
also expect a broad and deep knowledge of all relevant technical areas
(hardware, networking, and system administration).
This position requires:
* Ability to work in a startup and dynamic growth environment.
* Extensive experience at a Director level managing a technical
operation (preferably for high volume website).
* Extremely strong level of technical expertise.
* Proven ability to lead, manage and grow teams.
* Proven ability to solve problems in nonstandard and innovative
* FreeBDS and Linux expert experience
* Strong vendor management and planning / budgeting skills.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* BS in Computer Science or equivalent, MS or PhD preferred.
This message contains information which may be confidential and privileged. Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive for the addressee), you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any information contained in the message. If you have received the message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail (@NetworksInMotion.com), and delete the message. Thank you very much.
[hidden email] mailing list
http://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo/freebsd-jobs To unsubscribe, send any mail to "[hidden email]"