DotNet Core on FreeBSD

Russell Haley
Hey guys,

I am talking to Karel and Tomas at Microsoft's DotNet Core Team about
putting together a "proposal" for community involvement, which will be
followed by more information on this list. Most of the talk has been
me blowing air and being pedantic about nothing (I get excited and
type alot).

In terms of technical progress, the developer, Thomas, has said they
have eliminated Linux Emulation in DotNet Core 2.0 and are running
natively in FreeBSD, but the build is still a little ways off. I think
this news is really exciting and I'm eager to port some software.

Expect something to drop this coming week and a handover to the community.

Cheers,

Russ