Eclipse remote debug failure with openjdk8-8.202.8

Eclipse remote debug failure with openjdk8-8.202.8

Jonathan Chen
Hi,

I recently updated to openjdk8-8.202.8, and I seem to having some
difficulty getting Eclipse to work correctly with remote debugging.
Eclipse just doesn't seem to stop at code-breakpoints for some reason.
Is anyone seeing similar problems?

Cheers.
--
Jonathan Chen <[hidden email]>

Re: Eclipse remote debug failure with openjdk8-8.202.8

Michael Osipov
Am 2019-02-16 um 05:32 schrieb Jonathan Chen:
> Hi,
>
> I recently updated to openjdk8-8.202.8, and I seem to having some
> difficulty getting Eclipse to work correctly with remote debugging.
> Eclipse just doesn't seem to stop at code-breakpoints for some reason.
> Is anyone seeing similar problems?

I have just tried this from Eclipse 4.8 with mvnDebug on 11.2-RELEASE
i386, compared to 192, it works flawlessly now. I was happily able to
step into maven-settings-builder.

Michael

On Sun, 17 Feb 2019 at 01:19, Michael Osipov <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Am 2019-02-16 um 05:32 schrieb Jonathan Chen:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I recently updated to openjdk8-8.202.8, and I seem to having some
> > difficulty getting Eclipse to work correctly with remote debugging.
> > Eclipse just doesn't seem to stop at code-breakpoints for some reason.
> > Is anyone seeing similar problems?
>
> I have just tried this from Eclipse 4.8 with mvnDebug on 11.2-RELEASE
> i386, compared to 192, it works flawlessly now. I was happily able to
> step into maven-settings-builder.

Thanks for that. It must be something my setup then - I'll keep looking.

Cheers.
--
Jonathan Chen <[hidden email]>