Embedded Software Engineer (C/C++, Linux, ARM) - Pasadena CA
Position: Embedded Software Engineer.
Company: Leading developer of biometric identification systems;
Location: Pasadena CA
US Citizenship required.
Salary: $80,000 - $100,000 plus comprehensive benefits package
including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, and
This is a full-time position responsible for the development and
enhancement of a multi-modal, wireless, hand-held device used by
military and law enforcement personnel.
The product is currently running on WinCE and the client wants to port
to embedded Linux.
- Bachelors CS/CE/EE
- Minimum 7 years C/C++ programming for embedded systems (preferably a
consumer product, mobile device, Smartphone, PDA, GPS)…not device
- Strong experience with embedded Linux
- Experience with ARM
- Experience in GUI interface development
- Excellent problem solving and verbal/written communication skills
- Must be self motivated, team player, and thrive in challenging work