Enable display of the "minimize" button on Chromium's windows?

Enable display of the "minimize" button on Chromium's windows?

Wayne Sierke
I have just updated Chromium 61.x -> 64.x (on FreeBSD 10.4) and the
"minimize" button is now missing from the Chromium windows. I find
having the button is very convenient.

I'm assuming that it is missing due to a configuration change in the
newer Chromium. I don't use the "Use system title bar and borders"
option. Is there a way to restore the minimize button to Chrome's
native window?