FDP Primer

Alex Kelly
To clarify, I'm looking for a copy of the primer of 2001, not the newest
one.

While reading this article:

http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/bsd/2001/02/22/Big_Scary_Daemons.html

I followed this link:

http://www.freebsd.org/tutorials/docproj-primer/

It appears the FreeBSD Documentation Project primer has moved. Where can
I find it?

Thanks,
Alex

Re: FDP Primer

Chuck Swiger-2
Alex Kelly wrote:
> To clarify, I'm looking for a copy of the primer of 2001, not the newest
> one.

cvs/cvsup accepts a date, as does the cvsweb interface on the freebsd.org site.
  Look at the doc distribution, available from:

/usr/share/examples/cvsup/doc-supfile

However, a version that's four years out of date is just that.  If you want to
learn how to work with the existing FreeBSD docs, the current primer is going
to be more relevant to what's going on now....

--
-Chuck