FOR SALE: MARINE EQUIPMENT!

Theriault International Marine-2
This email newsletter was sent to you in graphical HTML format.
If you're seeing this version, your email program prefers plain text emails.
You can read the original version online:
https://ymlp25.com/zKuoni

Price Click here to view this email in your browser (
https://ymlp25.com/zKuoni )
Theriault International Marine
"Your One Stop Marine Resource"
Contact us for all your marine requirments:
Phone: +1 506 300 0475  Email: [hidden email]

FOR SALE
M/V  Margaret Elizabeth No.1 (
http://timarine.com/Margaret_Elizabeth_No1.pdf )

Please view and like the vessels Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/purseseiner/ (
https://www.facebook.com/purseseiner/ )

Contact us for all additional information on this vessel:
E-mail: [hidden email]
Phone: +1 506 300 0475

MARINE DIESEL EQUIPMENT!

Cummins KTA-19 Marine Engines
RATINGS: 600-680 HP
CPL: 4150
Condition: Cummins Recons
Additional Details: email: [hidden email] or
Phone  +1 506 300 0475

CATERPILLAR 3412DITA Marine Engines
RATINGS: 671 @ 1800 Rpm
SERIAL PREFIX: 60M
Condition: Dealer Recons 0 hours
Additional Details: email: [hidden email] or
Phone  +1 506 300 0475

CATERPILLAR 3412DITA Marine Engines
RATINGS: 671 @ 1800 Rpm
SERIAL PREFIX: 60M
Priced For Quick Sale
Condition: Certified Mechanic Rebuild 0 hours
Additional Details: email: [hidden email] or
Phone  +1 506 300 0475

If you are looking for additional information on these Diesel Engines
or have another requirement:
E-mail: [hidden email] or Phone  +1 506 300 0475

View other marine engines in our gallery (updated daily) visit:

http://remote.apolloduck.com/gallery.phtml?id=777 (
http://remote.apolloduck.com/gallery.phtml?id=777 )

E-mail: [hidden email] with your specific requirements and our team
will be happy to assist.

Join Our Marine Diesel Facebook Page Here:

https://www.facebook.com/timarine.marine.diesels/ (
https://www.facebook.com/timarine.marine.diesels/ )

Join our Equipment Looking to Purchase Facebook Page here:

https://www.facebook.com/timarine.items.wanted/ (
https://www.facebook.com/timarine.items.wanted/ )

Join our TIMARINE group on Facebook here:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/theriaultmarine/ (
https://www.facebook.com/groups/theriaultmarine/ )

Registered Office:

Theriault International Marine
Saint John, New Brunswick
Canada  E2J 2C3
Phone: +1 506 300 0475
Fax: +1 (506) 501-0771
[hidden email]
www.timarine.com

All manufactures name, logo designs, and product graphic images are
trademarks or registered trademarks of the respected manufacturer.
All units are subbject to prior sale.
© Copyright 2018 Theriault International Marine, All rights
reserved.