Fedora Contact List

Erica Turner

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to read this email.

I would like to know if you are interested in acquiring Fedora Contact List.

We offer email lists based on your requirements.

If you could send me your target audience (Industry / Geography / Job
Titles), I'll come up with the data counts, costs & more information.

Please let me know if interested, So that I can send you something much
better for less than you are currently paying.

If you do not wish to receive our email kindly reply back with exclude in
the subject line.

Erica turner

Marketing Executive