FindEmployment Recruiters: You are now unsubscribed

FindEmployment Recruiters: You are now unsubscribed

FindEmployment
** We have removed your email address from our list.

We're sorry to see you go.

Was this a mistake? Did you forward one of our emails to a friend, and they clicked the unsubscribe link not realizing they were in fact unsubscribing you from this list? If this was a mistake, you can re-subscribe at:
Subscribe (http://findemployment.us2.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=22b9e5c51e61e67ab04c49649&id=b1c453b27c)
For questions or comments, please contact us at:
[hidden email] (mailto:[hidden email])