Follow up with my previous email

Jully Li
Dear Sir/Ms,

Greetings!

This is Jully from Mars Translation. nice to contact you again.
Following on my previous email, I want to see if we have an opportunity to become your long-term translation partner.

We provide the services below in 120+ languages, especially good at Asian languages:

Document & Manual Translation (Most languages in the world)
Website Localization
Multimedia Translation
E-learning Translation Solution
Desktop Publishing
File converting & formatting
Localization Engineering
Moreā€¦

If any interest, please reply to me for more details.
If you aren't in charge of translation, may I know who is in charge?

One more supplier, one more choice. Thanks for your time!

Jully Li | Account Manager | Mars

EN ISO 17100:2015, EN 15038:2006 Certified
ISO 9001:2008 Certified Language and IT Services provider

Reply with Unsub if you don't want to receive any further emails.