Found aarch64 image, How do I run this image?

Found aarch64 image, How do I run this image?

Dongseob Park
Hello,

I found aarch64 VM images on FreeBSD homepage.

(
ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/snapshots/VM-IMAGES/11.0-CURRENT/aarch64/Latest/
)

I know, Virtualbox doesn't support arm64-aarch64 but there're vhd/vmdk
images is available.

I guess it can be run in qemu but does someone tried that images on
x86/x86_64 host?

Thank you

Re: Found aarch64 image, How do I run this image?

Ed Maste-2
On 29 November 2015 at 00:06, Dongseob Park <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I found aarch64 VM images on FreeBSD homepage.
> I guess it can be run in qemu but does someone tried that images on
> x86/x86_64 host?

Yes, the images work well with QEMU AArch64 system mode. Detailed
instructions for running them are included in the snapshot
announcements e.g.
https://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-snapshots/2015-November/000184.html