FreeBSD Hub admin for .MY

Dr Suresh Ramasamy
Hi,

I'm looking for the hub admins for .MY (Malaysia). Seems like .MY does
not have a hub admin, or could someone enlighten me on the person to
contact related to this?

--
regards,

Dr Suresh Ramasamy
http://www.suresh.my / http://www.drsuresh.net
PGP Key: 0x832BC0FE Expires 31 December 2011
Twitter: @sureshdr

Re: FreeBSD Hub admin for .MY

Simon L. B. Nielsen

On 6 Aug 2011, at 14:36, Dr Suresh Ramasamy wrote:

> I'm looking for the hub admins for .MY (Malaysia). Seems like .MY does not have a hub admin, or could someone enlighten me on the person to contact related to this?

There isn't a specific my.FreeBSD.org contact as there currently are no mirrors etc. under my.FreeBSD.org, so [hidden email] is the main contact to get records created etc.

--
Simon L. B. Nielsen