FreeBSD - Intel 7260

namor
Hi there,

what is the status of the Intel 7260 chip on FreeBSD?

Are there any patches available that I could help test?

Regards

Re: FreeBSD - Intel 7260

Adrian Chadd-2
Hi,

Nope. It requires a new driver be written. I have a 7260 here, but I'm
still busy fixing bugs in iwn and net80211. Once those are done, I'll
take a look at porting the 7260 driver from Linux.

Thanks,

-a

On 1 December 2013 09:14, namor <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> what is the status of the Intel 7260 chip on FreeBSD?
>
> Are there any patches available that I could help test?
>
> Regards

Re: FreeBSD - Intel 7260

sergeylukin
Are there any news on Intel 7260 support? Would love to help with testing.