[FreeBSD-Ports-Announce] Portsnap will be stale for parts of today

[FreeBSD-Ports-Announce] Portsnap will be stale for parts of today

Simon L. B. Nielsen-4
Hello,

Due to maintenance work on the FreeBSD systems at ISC, portsnap will
be stale for part of today (today defined in terms of PDT / US Pacific
time) while I rip out the network and redo it from scratch.

Sorry about the late notice, and sorry about the inconvenience. After
this work is done we should be able to make a lot better use of our
server space at ISC.

I had hoped to be able to move the master mirror first, but
unfortunately that was not possible.

--
Simon L. B. Nielsen
Hat: FreeBSD.org admins team