[FreeBSD-Ports-Announce] Request for net-snmp 5.8 on freeBSD

[FreeBSD-Ports-Announce] Request for net-snmp 5.8 on freeBSD

Ramya Yella
Hi All,

I would like to know when FreeBSD will start supporting the net-snmp
5.8 version. Any tentative release date?

Regards,
Ramya

Re: [FreeBSD-Ports-Announce] Request for net-snmp 5.8 on freeBSD

Dan Langille
On Thu, Jul 2, 2020, at 6:16 AM, Ramya Yella wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I would like to know when FreeBSD will start supporting the net-snmp
> 5.8 version. Any tentative release date?

If I recall correctly, we tried and failed. Look for an old PR about this.

  Dan Langille