FreeBSD Ports having problems fetching

tabthorpe
Hi

I was reviewing your ports at the FreeBSD ports distilator page,
http://people.freebsd.org/~ehaupt/distilator/freebsd-eclipse@...,
and noticed many of your ports seem to have reported fetching issues.

I know that this generated list sometimes generates some false positives,
if this is the case, please ignore this email.

As your time permits, please review your list of ports, and try to find
where the distfile has been moved to, or find more reliable mirror sites.

If you already have an outstand PR against your port, no longer wish to
maintiain ports, or have any other feedback, please reply back to this
email, and we will do what we can to help you out.

Thanks!

Thomas
on behalf of portmgr-feedback@