- Add 3216 and 3224 support.
- Add SSU, chain_alloc_fail, and spinup_wait_time information.
- Clear up some sentences.
- Correct some typos.
299966 by jkim:
- Make libcrypto.so position independent on i386.
- Enable linker error when libcrypto.so contains a relocation against text.
- Add "Do not modify" comment to generated source files.
- Set CC environment variable for Perl scripts to enable AVX instructions.
- Update __FreeBSD_version to indicate libcrypto.so is position independent.
Note this is a direct commit because head has OpenSSL 1.0.2 branch but based
on r299389, r299462, r299464, r299479, and r299480.
299964 by jkim:
Detect Clang to support AVX instructions on x86 platforms.
Note head (OpenSSL 1.0.2 branch) has similar changes.
- (r299263) Update MPI headers to version 42.
- (r299265) Several style changes and add copyrights for 2016.
- (r299266) Add support for the Broadcom (Avago/LSI) 9305 16 and 24 port HBA's.
- (r299267) No log bit in IOCStatus and endian-safe changes.
Use MPI2_IOCSTATUS_MASK when checking IOCStatus to mask off the log bit, and
make a few more things endian-safe.
- (r299268) Change logging level for a debug string to use MPR_LOG instead of
- (r299269) Fix possible use of invalid pointer.
It was possible to use an invalid pointer to get the target ID value. To fix
this, initialize a local Target ID variable to an invalid value and change that
variable to a valid value only if the pointer to the Target ID is not NULL.
- (r299270) No need to set the MPRSAS_SHUTDOWN flag because it's never used.
- (r299271) Use callout_reset_sbt() instead of callout_reset() if FreeBSD ver
is >= 1000029
- (r299272) done_ccb pointer can be used if it is NULL.
To prevent this, move check for done_ccb == NULL to before done_ccb is used in
- (r299274) Disks can go missing until a reboot is done in some cases.
This is due to the DevHandle not being released, which causes the Firmware to
not allow that disk to be re-added.
- (r299275) Bump version of mpr driver to 13.00.00.00-fbsd
299961 by asomers:
Add the ability to read a SAS device's Target Port NAA designator
Add the scsi_devid_is_port_naa helper function
299983 by jkim:
Hide OPENSSL_cpuid_setup and OPENSSL_ia32cap_P symbols from libcrypto.so.
Note this is a direct commit because it is merged from OpenSSL upstream and
head (OpenSSL 1.0.2 branch) already has the same change: