FreeBSD/UNIX sysadmin in metro Denver, Colorado, USA

FreeBSD/UNIX sysadmin in metro Denver, Colorado, USA

Dave Berg

Re: FreeBSD/UNIX sysadmin in metro Denver, Colorado, USA

freebsd-jobs mailing list
I’ve sent two emails about this post and have not heard a thing. Just a heads up for others.

--
 J. Hellenthal

The fact that there's a highway to Hell but only a stairway to Heaven says a lot about anticipated traffic volume.

Re: FreeBSD/UNIX sysadmin in metro Denver, Colorado, USA

Darko Hojnik-2
Sorry not my country nether my continent ;)

cheers Darko