FreeBSD WiFi developer

Tom Sparks
Hi,
I need someone to work on the urtwn driver.
Specifically I have two in one system, attempting to use one as a client
and the other in hostap mode - this currently doesn't seem to work. As in
both interfaces fail to function.

The other project is getting a wlan interface to bridge to a wired ethernet
interface, this is apparently non-trivial. Its also a more general project.

I'm looking for someone to provide a quote for these issues as a 1099
contractor in the USA. We can pay people outside of the US as well.

--
Tom Sparks
Systems Engineer