FreeBSD Wifi/Run0

kane
Hello,

I am looking for developer(s) to assist with two separate capabilities as contributions back to the community.

1)  The ability to send management frames in wifi monitor mode with the run0 driver using the Ralink RT6390.

2) I would also like to get HostAP working with the same Ralink RT6390 radio. WEP, WPA and WPA2 support are required for wifi Access Point mode.

Please feel free to treat these as two separate jobs.
 Please send me any questions and/or quotes.

Kind regards,
Kane