FreeBSD port Chromium - Need help?

Tommi Pernila-2
Hi,

I've been using FreeBSD as my primary desktop for a year now and i would
like to help with the chromium port.

I use the port daily and i compile them with a few custom flags/settings
with poudriere. ( the most notable being DEFAULT_VERSION+=ssl=libressl )

So would you need help with testing? Also how could i help to get the the
latest version to the ports tree as fast as possible.
As most of the updates now days are about security vulnerabilities.

As I'm working in IT security field, so i don't want to get bitten with a
public vulnerability ;)

Br,

Tommi