[GSoC'19] Project Mentor for "Limiting jailed root user"

[GSoC'19] Project Mentor for "Limiting jailed root user"

Shivank Garg
I am a Third year UG student from IIT Kanpur, India. I am interested in
GSoC2019 and want to do the project "Ability to limit jailed root user to
set specific IP addresses" listed in
https://wiki.freebsd.org/SummerOfCodeIdeas
I wish to discuss more about the tasks but there's no mentor listed for
this project. I talked to the person, who proposed it, on freebsd IRC
channel. But he didn't remember the name of the mentor. I request
freebsd-developers to guide me regarding this project.

Thank you,

Regards,
Shivank Garg,
Department of Electrical Engineering,