GUI OF Rancid Software

Harshal Patil
Hi,

  I have installed Rancid software linux base software which takes backup of devices automatically on one my Server but i need to access these devices configuration by GUI. Someone suggested that it would be possible through FreeBSD .
     So i need your help regarding this situation that where i can get full information that how to install FreeBSD on Rancid.
 I am looking forward your response soon

Regards
Harshal

________________________________
Confidentiality: This e-mail and any attachments may be confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not an intended named recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to another person use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.

Re: GUI OF Rancid Software

Wagner Pereira
Hi, Harshal.

Give CVSWeb a try. I suppose it is available on FreeBSD.

Good luck.

Wagner Pereira
PoP-SP/RNP - Ponto de Presença da RNP em São Paulo
http://www.pop-sp.rnp.br
Fixo. +55 11 3091-9799
Móvel. +55 11 99923-9554
fone@RNP. 011-1015-8902

### At PoP-SP/RNP, every day is an IPv6 day ###

On 27-03-2013 11:00, Harshal Patil wrote:

> Hi,
>
>    I have installed Rancid software linux base software which takes backup of devices automatically on one my Server but i need to access these devices configuration by GUI. Someone suggested that it would be possible through FreeBSD .
>       So i need your help regarding this situation that where i can get full information that how to install FreeBSD on Rancid.
>   I am looking forward your response soon
>
> Regards
> Harshal
>

> ________________________________
> Confidentiality: This e-mail and any attachments may be confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not an intended named recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to another person use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.

Re: GUI OF Rancid Software

Rick van der Zwet-5
On 27 March 2013 15:00, Harshal Patil <[hidden email]> wrote:> Hi,
>   I have installed Rancid software linux base software which takes backup of devices automatically on one my Server but i need to access these devices configuration by GUI. Someone suggested that it would be possible through FreeBSD .
>   So i need your help regarding this situation that where i can get full information that how to install FreeBSD on Rancid.
>

>  I am looking forward your response soon

FreeBSD is an operating system, like Linux and Windows. There is
how-ever an software package called CVSweb maintained by some of the
folks, which you can use to view your CVS configuration repostory in
your webbrowser. Maybe this will suit your needs:
http://www.freebsd.org/projects/cvsweb.html

Best regards,
/Rick
--