Galera Cluster Packages and Support for FreeBSD are Now Available From Codership

Galera Cluster Packages and Support for FreeBSD are Now Available From Codership

sakari.keskitalo

Hi,

Codership is pleased to announce: Galera Cluster Packages and Support
for FreeBSD are Now Available From Codership.

Galera Cluster on FreeBSD

Galera Cluster for MySQL already runs on FreeBSD in large organizations
that handle mission-critical and security-sensitive data. With Galera
3.20, we are now providing compilation fixes, ports scripts and binary
packages for FreeBSD.

If you are a FreeBSD user, please give those scripts and packages a try!
We welcome all feedback at [hidden email] .

Binary Packages

You can find Galera Cluster binary packages for FreeBSD in our package
repository, http://releases.galeracluster.com/freebsd/

Using the Galera Cluster Ports

Until Galera Cluster is made part of the official ports repository, it
is possible to compile Galera and MySQL-wsrep using the ports scripts
that we
maintain in our dedicated repository on GitHub,
https://github.com/codership/freebsd-ports

The full story can be read from here
http://galeracluster.com/2017/01/galera-cluster-packages-and-support-for-freebsd-are-now-available-from-codership/

Best regards