Game Localization

Jason-7
To Vendor Manager,

This is the second time I am trying to get in touch with you.

Do Game translation projects always bother you?
Are you exhausted by searching for high-quality Game experts?
Now you have me, you have no worries anymore!!!

I won’t waste your time inflating our profile or throwing around exaggerated job experience, but, for whatever that is worth, we do have supplied high-quality translations to games as below:

Knightmore Guild
WOW2
Samurai: Way of the Warrior
Samurai II
三国志
特种部队(Special Force)
(Legend of Warrior)一骑当千OL
Township
疯狂邻居(Neighbor Boom)
美女特战队
王者军团
Don't Starve

And Good news: we can do 200-300 words test for free.

Thank you so much for checking my message till now, I know you are very busy and for saving your time, could you please forward my information to the concerned department in your company who may need my service? I really appreciate that.

Best Regards,

Jason